Home | Claims
24/7 Roadside Assistance
Many motor accidents occur in the Philippines each day,
so make sure you are fully protected with
FPG 24/7 Roadside Assistance!
FPG 24/7 Roadside Assistance
is a significant feature of your motor insurance coverage. As our valued customer, your vehicle has been enrolled in this program, giving you access to emergency assistance in case your vehicle breaks down due to:
- Road Traffic Accident
- Acts of Nature
- Mechanical or Electrical Breakdowns, Loss/Damage, Destruction due to Fire or Theft leading to vehicle immobilization
You may call our 24/7 Hotline at (02) 8459 4746
to avail any of the following services:
- Towing, up to a maximum of Php 5,000.00 per event
- Removal of Vehicle with Towing (crane service), up to a maximum of Php 10,000.00 per event
- Emergency Fuel Delivery (cost of fuel not included / to be paid for by client)
- Battery Boosting / Jumpstarting
- Locksmith Service (in case keys were locked inside the vehicle)
- Delivery of Spare Key (in case keys were locked inside the vehicle, stolen or lost, defective or malfunctioning)
- Flat Tire Replacement (replacement of punctured tire for the spare)
- Key Protection Cover, maximum limit of Php 3,500.00 per year
- Misfuelling Cover, maximum limit of Php 3,500.00 per year
- Secondary Towing Services, maximum limit of Php 5,000.00
- Personal Assistance
- Hotel Accommodation OR Continuation of Journey, if repair time of immobilized vehicle extends beyond 5:00PM and 25kms from the Insured's usual residence. Hotel accommodation reimbursement is up to Php 1,500.00/night, maximum of two (2) nights or if continuation of journey is opted for, we may provide a vehicle or we will reimburse up to Php 3,000.00 only Request for reimbursement must be supported by the original copy of the Official Receipt.
- Relay of Urgent Messages
- Accident Coordination, with the Police, Highway Patrol Group (HPG), and MMDA. In the event of an accident
- Legal Assistance, shall refer to a legal counsel (all fees to be paid for by client)
- Stolen Vehicle Alarm Assistance
- Driving Directional Assistance
- Secondary Towing Arrangement (for drivable vehicle), pick-up and delivers the vehicle to the preferred destination cost shall be for the Insured's account.
24-HOUR INFORMATION ASSISTANCE
- Hospital Admission Assistance
- Ambulance Coordination Assistance, maximum reimbursement limit of Php 1,000.00
- Appointment with Health Professionals
- Fitness and Health Professionals
- Fitness and Health (referral to fitness and health service providers only)
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains, maximum reimbursement limit of Php 2,000.00
- Information Services such as traffic or road conditions, weather information, nearest gasoline
- Arrangement of Funeral Services (cost of mortuary services shall be for the account of Insured)
TOWING REIMBURSEMENT GUIDELINES
- No limit as to number of events, if availment is due to accident or acts of nature but for other breakdowns, number of events covered is up to three (3) incidents per vehicle, per year.
- Nationwide coverage including Iligan City, excluding Lanao del Norte, Lanao del Sur, North Cotabato, South Cotabato, Maguindanao, Sultan Kudarat, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, Basilan, Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga Sibugay, Compostela Valley, Catanduanes, Masbate, Sarangani, Batanes, Romblon, Marinduque, Guimaras, and Camiguin. Excluded areas are subject for reimbursement, just make sure to call the 24/7 Hotline at (02) 8459 4746 for notification.
- Exclusive to all private-use vehicles, within 10 years of age, and covered under our Comprehensive Motor Insurance, excluding vehicles over 3,500 kilograms in weight.
- During the time of the incident, the client should have called and notified the FPG 24/7 Roadside Assistance Hotline at (02) 8459 4746. Account verification may be requested by our team.
- Your vehicles must be located in an immediate tow-away zone such as EDSA, Roxas Boulevard, Macapagal Boulevard, or Osmeña Highway.
- Submit the following documents* to FPG Insurance, attention to CRM Department, within 90 days from actual towing date:
- Original Official Receipt issued by towing provider
- Duly completed original FPG Roadside Reimbursement Form
- Photocopy of Driver's License with clear license number and signature
- Copy of the Accident or Police Report if the vehicle was involved in an accident
*Failure to comply with the requirements will disqualify any request made by policy owner.
**You may also request a copy of the form by sending an e-mail to [email protected]